Thursday, June 7, 2012

A winter joke (18+)


Today is thursday and just like other normal thursday, we don't have any class in the afternoon for all the universities here. At first, I was planning to go back home right away and then started to prepare my lunch. After that, maybe I would just go and get me some sleep since I am getting so damn exhausted these few days, I had just finished the organic chemistry test and japanese test on this tuesday and another stupid and good-for-nothing presentation this yesterday. Upon leaving the school front door, one of my buddies called and asked me if I would like to go for a lunch with him. Since we didn't meet up for ages, I accepted his offer and and I was patiently waiting for him to come to my school while waiting inside the hall there. He arrived here in 2 mins, because he is now doing his internship in one of the labs just next to my school. Ok, all set, so we just just walked to one of the restaurants here while catching up some new things.

We arrived there, we sat there and then we started to eat our meals (let's just cut off all those useless details). And then, he came out with this winter joke. Below is the recollection of our conversation.

Friend : Do you want to hear out 1 real nice joke? (with an cunning smile on his face)

Me: Why not, just tell me then, what is it about? (I stopped my drink and started listening to him)

Friend : Do you ever notice that gals always cover themselves up a lot on the upper part of the body whereas they can still wear mini skirt to go out during the winter?

Me: Is that so?

Friend: Yup, it is very common. How come you didn't know such things? (a bit disappointment on his face)

Me: So, what is the big deal behind it?

(I will like to say it ealier, this will be a litle joke about gals, but it is just meant to be a joke, no offence to all of you, simply sharing)

Friend: You see, one of the purpose they do so is that, by covering up the upper body with all those things, they can increase the cup of their breasts, or at least, can deceive other people about their actual size. But, that is not the main reason behind it.

Me: You still got a better explaination? (a litle bit suprised)

Friend: How can you be so dumb? Do you know that you need to keep the milk at a higher temperature in order to maintain its freshness so that it is not spoilt, but on the other hand, you will need to keep the abalone, a type of seafood in the freezer?

Me: Oh man, how come you can come out with such a joke?!! That is real brilliant man. I have never come across with such a joke!!

We still got some other jokes back then, but I just cant recall them. After all, they weren't as funny as this one. To all those who read, I really don't have the intention to offend you guys, and if you think that it is not funny at all, then I can just give you my sincere apology. Sorry to all the girls, that was just a little joke between my friend and I, I hope that no harm has been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika