Friday, June 1, 2012

Hilarious: Emma Watson got dumped for being too FAMOUS?

Just now I was reading about some news on the internet and I came by with this shocking news. Emma Watson got dumped because she is TOO FAMOUS? yup, you heard it right, for being TOO FAMOUS!!! 


Click here to go to the news. 


Francis, her boyfriend, wait, I suppose is her ex-boyfriend now, said that he doesn't want to be the boyfriend of some child actress. Again, you heard it right. I mean, who the hell in this world would ever say that to her? She is so gorgeous, famous, talented, and charming. What I want to say is that, she doesn't have the right to get dumped, she is the one that should be dumping people around, well, at least, dump that stupid Francis.


Somehow, I really have no idea at all about how the way those young people think. I mean, you can't just dump your boyfriend or girlfriend away for such as a ridiculous reason, right? If you truly love someone, for sure you will try your very best to be with her or him, and then grow up together. Money, talent, intelligence and fame won't matter so much as compared to your love towards that single person. 

So, basically, I can only come out with 2 conclusions with this kind of act. First, either that little Francis was too drunk that time and had lost his mind to slip out those words 'I want to break up with you for being too famous' from his fucking mouth. Second, maybe he has got another actress who is richer, more talented, prettier and more charming as his second choice, who knows? But, in my opinion, that would seem to be impossible.

Just open your eyes and make up your mind carefully before dumping other people again !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chitika